Friday, July 25, 2014
Dale & Susie
The day we met - - July 22, 1977. After work at the LDS hospital, my co-worker & friend, JoAnne & I went shopping for new clothes for the dance that night. After work & shopping, we went to Tauphaus Park for the dance. As soon as we got there & walked into the building, JoAnne got snatched up. Of course she would! So I stood there feeling like an idiot, but only for a minute. This very nice-looking guy asked me to dance. I was a little surprised......After the first dance I started walking away - something I learned at BYU dances. That's how it was done - one dance, move on. But Dale asked me where I was going - took me off guard & so we danced again...and again...and again. When the dance was over, I thought I heard him ask me to go the the 24th of July parade. Dale heard me ask him what he was doing for the 24th. The outcome was me saying....I would love to go to the parade with you. And that is how we met!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment