Christmas has come & gone, packing Ambers stuff to go to BYU-I, making & keeping dr. appointments, her last day of work yesterday, trying to find fun time with her in between all that & now wisdom teeth came out today...the list never ends & I've decided it will never end. But that's okay...rather have a list than not!
Love having half my kids close to home :):) Miss the ones who aren't so close :(:(
Thank goodness for cell phones (& normal phones), text messaging, e-mail, facebook & all the other tech things I don't really get. The next thing to learn is (if we decide to get one)the smart phone that does everything - really, everything. Do I want to learn another tech thing - no, not really.
So, life goes on & once again, I get to adjust to having Amber back at school. She will miss watching NCIS with me & dad on our bed....so will I! I'll miss all the stories from work - but thats ok.....I'll get to hear new stories about roommates & guys & college life. I'll miss hearing "my pleasure" from her. That was my personal favorite :)
Planning a trip to Arkansas, going to Nampa to see little Marcus be blessed by his daddy, taking Amber to Rexburg & visiting lots of family, having lunch with a good friend, coming home to a very quiet house, learning how to be a empty- nester...interesting word. Well, it's not all in that order, but you get the drift, right! Now, time to have pizza :)
No comments:
Post a Comment