My birthday this year was perfect with the exception of pooping out mid-afternoon..
I woke up to beautiful red roses from my honey & a beautiful book from my youngest.
I have gotten pretty weepy lately, so that's what I did while reading the book, called "mom, because of you". Love it!
The day before Justin, Pam & the kids brought me a beautiful yellow mum plant & pictures from the grandkids, which I always treasure!
Stacey & I went shopping at the cutest stores & loved every minute :) Then we headed to Smith & Edwards where we lost track of each other....I spent many, many minutes hunting for my daughter & she was happily shopping, recognized my laugh & found me! I was laughing because I got a call from Melissa & the family; they were singing Happy Birthday, which is always fun - I love that! I was distracted trying to find Stacey, so poor Melissa got in on that as well. Sorry 'bout that~ They sent me wonderful pictures of the kids & fam~~
We met up with Jenni & Jake for lunch. Auntie Carol called during lunch - I love her! Got sung to with the silly hat on, pictures taken (YIKES), & finally got to eat the yummy fried ice cream :) Thanks Jenni Boo & Jakey Poo!! Spent the rest of the afternoon with Jenni & Stace, Emily & Katie at the mall.
Ended the day with my hubby at Olive Garden for dinner, a very delicious red velvet cake from Amber & hugs :) I am blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment