it's only June...

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ricks or BYU-Idaho......again!

Tonight Dale, Amber & I are in Rexburg! It's a little cold! I am so excited for Amber to have the opportunity to go to Ricks....yes, that's right, I said Ricks. It was Ricks College when I went there - so Ricks it will always be to me :)
There were so many memories for me as we were making the drive here. It seemed everywhere I looked, there was a memory - does that suggest I am old or just lived a very full life?! I'll let you decide....
I wished I could have written them down as I remembered them on the drive. Because now I don't remember them quite the same way as when we were driving.
So, at the moment Dale is loving watching a show on eagles, Amber is trying to get him to change the channel with her BYU-I sweatshirt on...not believing that she is spending the night in a hotel with her very old, dorky parents without a sibling to rescue her, and I'm loving this whole scene! Dale's off to the store now & asked Amber if she was ready to go with him....she laughs that cute laugh & says "me?"
He's joking...but then he asks again as he's leaving.
Tomorrow is the day to move Amber into her dorm with new roommates & the Olsen twins just a skip, jump & hop away:) Talked to Jerrilyn on the drive up & we're meeting up with her & her girls tomorrow or the next day - can't wait!
I learned Jerrilyn is more of a worrier than me - who knew?!!
Well, here in Rexburg, the movie of choice tonight is The Best Two Years - we love it & time for me to spend time with Amber:)

No comments: