Another beautiful daughter of mine was married December 10th of this year...2010.
Jennifer married Jacob Dodson. They were married in Mapleton, Utah at Jake's parents church building. It was a beautiful ceremony with Jen's single ward Bishop marrying them. The Bishop was just perfect for the occasion. He even added humor, which was needed & I'm so thankful for that. He found out their nicknames..Jenni Boo & Jakey Poo....very cute:) We were so blessed to have all of our children present at the wedding, along with most of the grandchildren. We missed Pedro, Leisee, Eric, & Bri and Cory. It would have been a full and complete circle, but maybe that will happen at Ambers wedding :):)
Jen was a very beautiful bride & very ready to be married. Dale walked her down the aisle with Bailee & Jake's niece carrying the train of her wedding dress. Joel got to be the ring bearer. Amber & Caleb were the Maid of Honor & Best Man. Everyone looked so great! What a handsome & beautiful wedding party!
I'm very happy for Jenni & Jake. May their marriage be blessed & happy:)
I love you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment