it's only June...

Monday, May 19, 2014

my halfs

My dad remarried after the divorce & many children were born to dad & his second wife, LaVerne. They had 9 together, so let's see if I can get them in order .... & hopefully I don't forget anyone. Tim, Kevin, Mike, Debbie, Brian, Nathan, Janet, Heber & Lucy - ta da !! I'm not sure what to say about them - I am closest to the youngest, who is about the same age as my oldest sons. Lucy could really be one of my kids! We all know each other..kinda..some I know better than others. They have all been very kind to me & I wish I could say the same; that I have been very kind to them. I think as I get older, I do better & try harder. I really have gotten closer to the younger "halves." So there ya have it, I have 9 half brothers & sisters.

No comments: