it's only June...

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mom

It's been 39 years ago today that my mom passed away. Time has a way of going fast and slow at the same time. I miss you mom. I wish I had been a kinder, sweeter daughter to her before she left this life. I was 15 when she passed. And 15 is a difficult age and I was definitely there....difficult. I have no doubt that she has been with me all along this road I travel. I can feel her very strongly at times. Ya know, she has never met my husband or 6 children or 10 grandchildren, at least that we know about :)
Two more little grandchildren will join this family this year and it makes my heart happy to think of her with them, saying a sweet "goodbye for now" with them, hugging them...She will always be with me and for that I am grateful!
Love you mom!!

No comments: