it's only June...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

CTR


This last weekend I was able to see my niece, Sarah, get baptized. It was a wonderful reminder to me of the why, where, what, when and all those other questions that bombard my mind now and then. My faith grew stronger and my testimony grew that weekend. Sarah's mom, Lucy, (my youngest half-sister) has done an amazing job with her 2 children,in spite of the up-hill battle

she has had over the past 9 years. I was surprised (and somewhat ashamed at my own attempts of teaching) at how ready Sarah was for this big day. I am so proud of Lucy for overcoming her unbelievable challenges and preparing Sarah for her baptism. Little Ethan is next and I have no doubt that he will be just as ready. I loved the time spent with my dad, step-mom, Janet and her kids, Kevin, Kelly and 2 of their girls, not to mention my own sweet kids that were there to support Sarah.....Jenni and Jake, Jason, Kim and Maddie and Kenzie. That's what its all about....family:)

No comments: