it's only June...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Joyful things....

clouds - fluffy ones, skinny ones, dark ones, animal-shaped ones, and my favorite is flying through them :)
rainbows - me, grandma, grandpa, and mom used to go on the back porch to look at rainbows after it had rained :)
thunderstorms - sitting on the front porch with grandpa, him talking to me about the storm so I wouldn't be scared...bless his heart! I love that memory with him :)
snow - beautiful, fluffy, sitting by the fire, making snow angels, snowball fights, making snowmen, sledding, hot chocolate after sledding or skiing, shoveling, peaceful :)
babies - I had 6 beautiful babies, smells of baby powder, lotion, soft skin, cute giggles and smiles, peace, comfort, rocking, pure joy :)
homemade bread - a piece of heaven, especially right out of the oven :)
laughter - my aunts, grandma, my children ,grandchildren, my dad, sisters, friends :)
memories - there are so many good ones I can't even begin to write them all :)

No comments: