Along the way, I've learned some things about myself....
anger - doesn't really work for me,
loneliness - too much of it is frightening,
people - love to sit back & be a spectator until I get to know them....then I can talk forever & a day ,
learning - I'm more about life skills & health than the basic core subjects of school,
music - more a part of who I am than I ever realized before,
family - couldn't live without them, friends - they are my lifeline,
getting ahlzeimers - not many people close to me can handle my forgetfulness at this point & that hurts, but I figure the more I forget...it then becomes their challenge not mine,
grandchildren - the light & joy of my life,
my Savior - He loves me & catches me every time I fall or feel the fall coming. He's truly my Savior,
mom - I miss her & wish she were here, grandpa & grandma - same as mom & so very grateful for them taking me & mom in at the age they were at...more grateful now than ever since I'm reaching that age & amazed at their open arms & hearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment