I found these quotes in a newsletter from a senior living center and I wanted to share and remember them - writing things down these days is THE only way to remember:
"By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong." - Charles Wadsworth
"When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years." -Mark Twain
"Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope." - Bill Cosby
"When I was a kid, I used to imagine animals running under my bed. I told my dad, and he solved the problem quickly. He cut the legs off the bed." - Lou Brock
"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother." - Theodore Hesburgh
No comments:
Post a Comment